"We're a smutty species, up to no good!" ~ Russell Brand


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OH NO! Late for THE NAUGHTY NEW YEAR BLOG HOP!


Somehow I mis-scheduled, and so I've been missing! I'm so sorry for anyone who stopped by and found NOTHING!

And you know I'm all about NAUGHTY! My New Year goals have a LOT to do with writing more steamy fiction, delving into the wilder, darker side of sexuality that I really discovered in IF WISHES WERE SHADOWS.

This is a great hop... because we're all here for a naughty New Year! You can win prizes at every stop -- over 200 along the way! And best of all are the GRAND PRIZES! Check these hot and steamy babies out:

1. A $100 Gift Card to sexy fun online shop EdenFantasys


2.An Erotic Bundle – 10 New Releases from Hot Authors

All you have to do is comment below with your response, name, and email to enter:

What's Your New Year Ritual? Do You Make Resolutions? Do Have Any For 2013?




No comments:

Post a Comment